December 29, 2017

Love layout -CE daily

The year 2017 is almost over and I hope it has been an amazing year for everyone..
We had some ups and we had some downs, but we were blessed with our first grand baby on the 25th of November and I am here today to share my very first layout I created of her as my design team project for Creative Embellishments.. 
Here is my layout:
 
I used some old Basic Grey paper I found in stash, along with some chipboard elements, flowers and washi tape.
I fussy cut some of the papers I used, love the swirls in the patterns of the background paper.  I used foam tape to give them some dimension and then added some pink,cream and green flowers along with white leaves to my layout.
I used the deer chippies.. I loved that it looked like the mom deer watching over her foal.
I added some snow flake past to the chipboard elements, flowers and punched butterflies, then added white paint to soften everything.
Love this sleigh.. I wanted to look like it was covered in snow..
and finally the title to my layout.. This LOVE banner is so cute.. painted it white and added drops of pink liquid pearls .
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my last DT project for the year 2017.  Hope to see you in 2018 :)
Happy Crafting everyone
Hugs
Nanné
p.s here are the chippies I used to create my layout:
 
 
Square Mini Frames (Square mini frames)

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations! The layout is so beautiful, too. Looks like you will have more excuses to make more amazing layouts!

    ReplyDelete