June 13, 2014

It's A Girl card- DC reveal SOUS

Happy Friday fellow scrappers...
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project for our Die Cut reveal for SOUS..
For todays challenge, I asked the girls to add ANY ANIMAL to their projects and I decided to go with a rocking horse and teddy bear..LOL
A friend asked me to create her a baby girl card and this is what I created:


Aaaaaaw, right?...

How about a few close ups:

Created the banner myself..

Cute die cut I found in the SIL store..

For supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette designer edition software
Canon home printer

white cardstock
Digital papers
SIL store:
Rocking horse and teddy bear set
Clouds
background 
scalloped circle
chalks
liquid pearls
foam tape

I'm submitting this to the BABY challenge over at 

and there we have it.. Another super sweet project :)
Thank you for stopping by today and stop by SOUS to be inspired and do join in this week, we have an amazing sponsor for the month of June..

Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

4 comments:

  1. OMgosh this is just 2 cute :) Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is simply adore and so much fun! Every details is perfectly placed and the colors are perfect! Love it!Thank you so much for sharing your stunning baby creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to eat cotton candy it is so darn sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete