May 24, 2013

Sketch reveal-SOUS 5.24

TGIFridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... 
Its sketch reveal for us girls over at S.O.U.S again today and this weeks sketch was created by our very own Leah.. I bought a 6x6 stack by My Minds Eye from Michael's last fall and I loved the colors and prints in the collection.  I didn't want to use them since they'd be all gone.  So,  then I decided to scan the entire paper collection, imported the prints to the Silhouette Design Edition and finally printed the papers to create this layout.. I was able to take 6x6 papers and create this 12x12 layout..

I am trying to create more with colors that I normally don't use.. and this color combo is definitely one of them..LOL  I don't have photos for this layout since I almost ran out of ink after printed everything.. I will add photos of my daughter and her horse "Tulipo" ..

I have some close ups and details for you:






for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette design edition

Silhouette store:
flowers, hearts, keys, iron fence and border trim 
Canon printer

scanned papers: My Minds Eye "Sunshine collection!"
White card stock

White punched edge: Martha Stewart punch
leaves: Martha Stewart punch
liquid pearls: gold and white
foam tape


well my fellow scrappers.. That's my SOUS post for this week.. Do stop by S.O.U.S and check out what amazing layouts the rest of our design team has created for this sketch challenge.. and if you're feeling up to it, do join in on the fun with us this week..
Hope everyone has a scrap-tastic weekend.
hugs

Nanné

9 comments:

  1. Hi Nanne, love this layout love the colours. Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed as always at your creativity and the great ideas you have. I would never have thought of doing that with the papers and creating my own! Very beautifully embellished layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme and all your fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very clever, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanne, this is fabulous , love the colour combo & the detailing .. hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nanne, love it all, all the layers etc.Hope to see it soon, with the photos on it ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful creation Nanne, and I love how you have been able to change your papers up - too clever! Loving all the flowers and beautiful punchwork, and the scattered hearts are perfect... Hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING!!!! Your eye for detail is fanominal!! Love it!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!!! great color combo and love the flowers and hearts!

    ReplyDelete