May 1, 2013

Bling it- Whimsical Designs Reveal

Happy MayDay everyone..  
Were having such a wonderfully sunny day today as we celebrate Mayday here in Finland.. It represents a lot of the Spring and Summer that we have to look forward to after having such a long cold winter..
But, what better way to spend a cold and rainy day than crafting.. Am I right or am I right..LOL
Us girls over at Whimsical Designs were asked to create a project using BLING.. what girl doesn't like a little blingage?..LOL

We also got to choose a digital stamp from The Paper Nest Dolls and I chose the cute little chef..

I bought the apron card shape from the Silhouette store and was so excited to create this shape card..
I colored her and then cut her with my Cameo.. Love that machine..LOL  I know, you hear those words ever week.. 
 I created the banner for the title with the cameo software..
 its so easy and I can get perfect edges every time.

As for the bling, I added drops of silver stickles onto her buttons 
and then pink stickles to the cake and bowl..

I thought this sentiment was perfect for this card.. 
I can't wait to give this card away, maybe to my daughter who's turning 24 in a few days..

for supplies used:


Silhouette design edition
Silhouette Cameo

Whitecardstock
Digital papers: The Sweet Shoppe Designs
Card: Silhouette Store
Silver and pink Stickles

That's my post for today.. I want to thank you for stopping and checking out my Whimsical Designs card..
Do join in on the fun and play along with us girls.. There are great prizes to be won..
This weeks sponsors has offered a great prize, so do stop by Whimsical Designs for more details..
I want to wish everyone a scraptastic week
hugs

7 comments:

  1. Love the little chef on the apron card!!! Love the utensils in the pocket, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative! The image and the apron go so perfectly together. Way to bling it out too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, shucks, you shouldn't have! Really sweet card, Nanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! I love the apron. My favorite!
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I LOVE what you did such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card! very different and unique - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete